LIVE POKER ROOM
You’ll find some of the biggest bets, bluffs and pots in our poker room, which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our poker tables have USB outlets at every seat, so you can charge your device while you play, as well as free Wi-Fi.
For your convenience, you may call ahead to be placed on the waiting list up to one hour before you arrive everyday. For call-ahead seating or any other questions, please call us at 913-288-9315.
Featured poker Games
Featured Games on select days & times
$2-$5 NL Hold’em w/Rock*
Wednesday at 11 a.m.
*$200 – $1,000/Max 100%
$1-$2 PLO with $5 Bring-In
At 1 p.m. with $5 Time Drop
$20-40 Limit Hold'em/Omaha
Friday at Noon and Monday at 1 p.m.
$4-8 Omaha H/L w/Half-Kill
Tuesday at 10 a.m., Friday at 10 a.m. and Saturday at 6 p.m.
$3-6 Limit Hold'em w/ Full Kill
Wednesday at 7 a.m., Friday at 5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.
tournaments & Promotions
Players can earn even more chips for playing live action and for signing up early for our daily tournaments.
Players who sign up for the tournament at least one hour prior to the start of the tournament will receive an additional 1,000 in chips. Players can also play live action prior to the tournament and earn 1,000 in chips on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday and 1,500 in chips on Sundays for every hour played up to three hours. Players can earn a Maximum of 3,000 on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday and 4,500 on Sundays in extra tournament chips total. (This promotion does not run on the last Sunday tournament of the month.) In the event there are two tournaments in one day, players must qualify for both tournaments by playing two sessions of live action.
- Sunday: 11:15 a.m. | $150 Deep Stack
- Last Sunday of the Month:11:15 a.m. | $240 Monthly Super Stack
- Monday: 11:15 a.m. | $70 NL
- Tuesday: 7:15 p.m. | $90 NL with $25 KO
- Thursday Morning:11:15 a.m. | $75 NL
- Thursday Evening: 7:15 p.m. | $90 NL with $25 KO
Promotions are eligible on Bad Beat Jackpot eligible Hold’em games and there must be $20 in the pot to qualify.
Win or Spin
Sunday, Monday, Wednesday: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuesday: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. | 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
The player who makes the highest qualifying hand of Aces Full of Deuces or Better for the hour could win $100 up to $500 every hour, players can choose to take the $100 or Spin the Wheel for a chance to win up to $500.
Sunday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. | 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
The player who makes the highest qualifying hand of Aces Full or Deuces or Better for the hour could win:
- $300 from 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. and 1 a.m. – 2 a.m.
- $200 from 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. and Midnight – 1 a.m.
- $100 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 9 p.m. – Midnight
Hollywood Casino Kansas Speedway Poker Tournament House Rules
- Participants must be age 21 or older and be able to present a valid government or state issued ID upon request at time of registration.
- Participants must have a mychoice® account and be in good standing with Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway (HCKS). Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
- Participants must register in person on the day of the tournament.
- Registration for all tournaments begins at 8:00 a.m. on the day of the tournament unless otherwise noted.
- Registration for all tournaments will be limited by available tables and staffing.
- Players may buy-in to tournaments with cash or value cheques.
- Late registration and re-entry will be accepted until the end of the registration period (which is determined by that particular event’s blind structure.) If no seat is available at the time of registration, players will be placed on a list of “alternates” and will be guaranteed a seat once available.
- All players will receive a full starting stack at time of entry.
- Alternates, re-entries, and late entries will be seated in the order of registration and will have their stack put into play once a seat is available.
- Players may forfeit their current chip stack during the registration period and be eligible to reenter the tournament. The chips of a forfeited stack will be removed from play.
- Chip forfeiture is not permitted in tournaments designated as “Bounty Tournaments.”
- All winnings will be paid by value cheques.
- Players may make deals and alter Payout Table if all remaining players agree (“chop”). If any “chop” arrangement is made, the tournament will end and all prize money will be distributed as per the players’ agreement.
- Official finishing position will be determined by chip count at the time of chop.
- Players who lose all of their tournament chips shall be considered no longer part of the tournament and must leave the tournament area.
- Starting location of button for all tables will be determined on one table by drawing high card.
- Re-draw for button will take place prior to start of the final table.
- Tables will play “hand for hand” if multiple tables are in still in play and the next player eliminated would result in the remaining players being in the money. The clock will continue to run during hand-for-hand.
- When ten or fewer players remain, they will re-draw for seating position on the final table.
- The tournament clock will not be paused, except when consolidating players to the final table OR at management’s discretion; time taken for floor calls and balancing tables is included in blind levels.
- With one table remaining, if more than one player is eliminated at the completion of a hand, the awarding of prize money will be based on the players’ stack size at the start of the hand. If two or more players are eliminated on the same hand at separate tables, they will split the prize payouts as evenly as possible.
- Winners of all prizes are responsible for payment of all applicable state and federal taxes to the required agency.
- Under all circumstances the decision of HCKS Poker Management is final.
Designated Texas Hold’em games will participate in the Bad Beat. The jackpot will be funded from each pot reaching a minimum of $20.00. When the pot reaches $20.00, $1.00 is placed in the Bad Beat box. The contents will be counted daily and the amount will be added to the existing Texas Hold’em Bad Beat Jackpot amount by a Poker Supervisor.
A minimum of $20.00 (including pot money and rake) must be in the pot in order for the hand to qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot.
All Bad Beat funds collected will be distributed between a Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, and Promotional fund.
Bad Beat Jackpot distribution is as follows:
- 50% (or equal portions of 50% if more than one person is holding a qualifying Bad Beat hand) of the Primary Bad Beat Jackpot total for the game in which the Bad Beat occurred will be given to the holder(s) of the Losing Hand(s).
- 25% of the Primary Bad Beat Jackpot total in which the Bad Beat occurred will be given to the holder of the Winning Hand.
- The remaining 25% of the Primary Bad Beat Jackpot for the game in which the Bad Beat occurred will be split among the remaining players.
- All payouts will be rounded up to the nearest dollar, adjusting the remaining jackpot balance accordingly.
Qualifying Hands for the Bad Beat Jackpot
In order to qualify for the Bad Beat jackpot, both the winning hand and the losing hand must have Four-of-a-Kind (or better). Both the winning hand and the losing hand must use both of their hole cards to qualify. To qualify with a Four of a Kind, the player’s hand must contain a pocket pair.
A minimum of four players must be dealt in a hand in order for the hand to qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot.
Should there be a deviation (e.g. a misdeal, a missing card, two cards of the same rank and suit, extra cards, suspected cheating, etc.) the Jackpot may be declared null and void by Poker Manager or Poker Supervisor.
After the Primary Jackpot has been paid, the Bad Beat Jackpot will reset to the new jackpot amount.
Participants must be at least 21 years of age.
If the Jackpot prizes reach the appropriate thresholds, players will be subjected to federal guidelines for 1099 or 1042-S reporting.
Any dispute or situation not covered by the official rules will be resolved by the Hollywood Casino Kansas Speedway poker management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all participants. In addition, the Hollywood Casino Kansas Speedway management may void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time with KRGC approval.